Tuesday 10 January 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - CASE IT

Hello everyone,

I can't believe I'm doing yet another post onto my blog. It's only 3 months ago that I couldn't download a photograph from my camera onto the computer! I know I've still got alot to learn so if you have any useful hints or tips, I'd be really happy to hear from you!

I've made this card to enter the Penny Black Saturday Challenge week 183 - CASE IT.  I haven't built up a collection of rubber stamps yet so the image on this card is a penny black stickeroo. I put it on white card and cut it out, then used foam pads to give it a bit of depth.


The red dotty paper and dark blue striped paper are both from Craft Creations. I used an x-cut die for the star shapes and a lit bit of card candy to finish with.
I will have to invest in some more rubber stamps because I really love this little hedgehog!

Lori x


3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh I love this! Such a great way to use a Stickeroo (I would never have guessed you hadn't stamped it!) and the papers are fab! Thanks for CASE-ing my card for this weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge!

Love Beth xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card...what a happy hedgie...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...