Sunday 26 February 2012

Afternoon Tea

Hello everyone,

I love the Lili of the Valley stamps and I have bought a few just lately! Unfortunately none of them fit in with this weeks challenge of tea time, so I've used one of the die cut squares.



This little cutie is from the Fluffy Bunnies die cut sheet, I've cut the bunny out and used some 3d squares to give it a bit of depth.
The background papers are from First Edition, Spring Drop. The flowers are made using a Joy!Crafts die with card candi in the centre.

Lily of the Valley Challenge - Tea Time

Have a good week
Lorraine x

6 comments:

Kazdaz said...

Another cute card Lorraine,
Love the flowers and card candy,
I have some of the LOTV toppers too,
This one is so cute.
Karen

Deborah said...

Hi - Your card is gorgeous - I love the paper and the flowers you have used.

June Nelson said...

Its a brilliant card and so cute, what a gorgeous little image and I love your layout too, thanks for joining us this week at Lili's little fairies xxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

So cute Lorraine.
luv
Debby

Kathleen said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my card.
Your card is gorgeous as the rest of the cards I've seen in your gallery.
I've become a follower.
Kathleen x

Anonymous said...

This is so cute Lorraine and fits the challenge perfectly. I love the image! So pretty!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...