Saturday 11 February 2012

Love and Kisses

Hello Everyone,

I've had a lovely surprise today. Paula over at Joanna Sheen's Challenge Blog has chosen my card for their 'Daily Talent Spot'. I'm absolutely chuffed to bits - this is a first for me! I just wanted to say a BIG 'Thank You' to Paula for choosing my card and for all your lovely comments.

As today is Saturday, it can't mean anything else other than Penny Black's Saturday Challenge and their theme today is Love and Kisses.


It's yet another Pink card for me. It must be because I absolutely love the background papers from the Nit Wits Val 'n tine collection. I didn't have any pink card to match the paper, so I've used white card and coloured it with my promarkers. The colour I used is 'Rose Pink'.
The image is a Penny Black rubber stamp - Gift Hedgy. On this stamp the little hedgehog is carrying a pile of presents but I've cut these off and added some die cut hearts instead.


I stamped the image a couple of times and layered him up to give him a bit of depth. The hearts, flowers and the pearl gems were all coloured with promarkers to match the paper. I've used a spellbinders edgeability die for the central band and a Lili of the Valley sentiment.
I'm entering this card into

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Love and Kisses
I Love Promarkers - Love is in the Air

As it's half term I've taken the week off work so I'm hoping to have a couple of lazy mornings this week - if the kids will let me!! I doubt it - lol!

Thanks for taking the time to visit.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

6 comments:

Kazdaz said...

Congrats Lorriane on The J.S challenge.
Again fab card,
Have only just looked at this challenge so will post my card tomorrow.
Take care
Karen

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Absolutely gorgeous, what a sensational card. Very pretty indeed. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers this week and Good Luck.
Andy
x

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card lorraine..thanks for joining in the "Love & Kisses" challenge this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

June Nelson said...

Hello Lorraine darin what a lovely little card and I love how you have the hedgehog carryig the heart great idea!! im now following you darlin and thanks for popping by to see me im very grateful huggies June xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Lorraine, adorable image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is fabulous Lorraine

Thanks for playing along with Penny Black Saturday challenge this week

Ali x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...