Thursday 2 February 2012

Pepper

Good evening everyone,

Thank you for all your get well wishes, I really appreciate them. I think the antibiotics must be working as I'm starting to feel a litlle bit more human now! I had ear ache and a sore throat for 5 weeks before I went to the Doc's - that'll teach me to go and see him sooner in the future!! Well, I have done as I'm told and have been taking it easy. I haven't been into work, I haven't done any housework and my hubby has been taking the kids to school. . . . .  .but I have managed to make a card - he he!!
and here it is




This weeks challenge at Papertake weekly is a sketch, which I have tried to follow for this card. The rubber stamp is from a 'Pepper and friends' collection. I've coloured him with promarkers. The background paper is by Brenda Pinnick.The colours don't show up very well, they are quite bright blues and purples, not that you'd guess from the photo! I've just added a sentiment and a couple of blue buttons.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Papertake Weekly - A sketch
I Love Promarkers - Photo of Buttons

Until next time
Lorraine x

2 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Lorraine. Glad you are feeling a lot better & I am sure crafting helps take your mind off any pains too. Earache is not much fun. :( Love the colours on your card (gorgeous shade of blue) & the canine is quite a cutie as well. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Lisa said...

Lorraine, this is so cute!! Great take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...