Friday 9 March 2012

Springtime.

Hello,

Yipeee, it's the weekend - no school run!! This is another card that I made yesterday. I've used one of the new Lili of the Valley stamps, 'Pretty Bouquet'. It's a gorgeous stamp but I'm not so sure I've done her justice!



I've coloured her with promarkers, in my favourite colour, pink! The background papers are from a crafters companion CD, strawberry kisses. I thought they were lovely spring colours.


I've used a spellbinders edgeability die for the strip down the side and cut some corners from a scrap of card at the other side. 


I've added some flowers from WOC, they are white blossom flowers and 15mm roses and a 25mm tea rose.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

LOTV - Pink Card
Penny Black Allsorts - Springtime
Joanna Sheen - Spring is in the Air
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and for any comments you make.
Lorraine x

11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine I love the LOTV images...pretty colours

Anne

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Lorraine, you certainly have done her justice. I have been very good an not had any of the new LOTV stamps yet! But that will all change when I go to the NEC in a couple of weeks! Have a good weekend. Sue x

thecraftycavalier said...

This image is sooo pretty and you really have done her justice - beautifully coloured. Love the papers and the colours all work beautifully. Gorgeous! I sprayed febreeze in the end and straightened my hair instead!!!!! Hehehe. Hugs, Jayne x

June Nelson said...

OOOh Lorraine shes adorable and this is such a beautiful card I love the colours youve used xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hazel said...

Hi Lorraine

What a really stunningly beautiful card - I just love everything about it.

I am now following you and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations.

take care

hazel x

brenda said...

Your card is so pretty Lorraine, just perfect for our theme.

Thanks so much for joining in with our Spring theme at Penny Black and More this month, good luck with all the great prizes on offer and hope you will join us again next month.

B x

Kim Dibben said...

Hi Lorraine, beautiful card, your image is adorable and I love the colours you have used. Kim xx

Tracy said...

A cute and Pretty creation. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lisa said...

Super sweet card Lorraine! Lovely colors and flowers. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and good luck :)

Katherine said...

Oh! I love this card. The colors are beautiful. The image is so great. And coloring is perfect. Love love love. Thanks for sharing.

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Lorraine, What a beautiful spring card this is. I love the layout and colour combo. That LOTV image is so cute. Thank you for joining us this month over at The Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...