Wednesday 28 November 2012

Saucer Head!!

Good morning Everyone, 
It's Wednesday and that means another challenge at I♥Promarkers. It's a really easy one this week......
                                                     ANYTHING GOES!
We also have a brand new sponsor, Dr Digi, who is offering one lucky winner 2 digi images. Some of the DT were given his images to use.  I've used 'Saucer Head' for today's card.
I've coloured with him with my promarkers. The background papers are a mix of scraps from my box. The red swirl patterned paper is Craft Creations. the yellow stripes and blue papers are echo park- a boys life and I've no idea where the dark starry paper is from!
I finished off with 3 die cut stars.

Don't forget to be eligible for the prize draw you must use ProMarkers, Tria Markers and or Flexmarkers on your project.

Thanks for visiting me today and for all your lovely comments.
Lorraine x

25 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A great fun card .. .. and I love it!!

Fabulous colouring and great papers too!

Love Jules xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What a brilliant card Lorraine, love that image

jacqui x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lorraine this is adorable what a cute image and love your colouring! I will have to check these stamps out they look fab! Susan x

Wendy L said...

Great card, I always have trouble with kids cards. xxxx

Squirrel x said...

LOL, what a brilliant card hun, he reminds me of the alien in the Pixar short film "Lifted". Stunning. Hugs Sxx

Faye said...

Love this image, so fun. Great layout and fun colours too. Gorgeous. X

Stamps and Paper said...

What a fabulous card Lorraine it really made me smile...fab colours

Anne

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fab and fun great card for passing your test . janex

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so great Lorraine. I adore those papers, even more so if they were clearing your off cuts out.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Wendy said...

Fantastic card Lorraine, that image is fab.
Wendy xx

PS this card fits our challenge 3 of something perfectly over at Fab'n'Funky.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and coloured beautifully Ginny x

Pop's Cards said...

This is absoluteley stunningly gorgeous sweetie in every way, huggles Pops x x x

cotnob said...

What a great card, I love the image and fab layout - brilliant idea for a 'You've Passed' card.
Pauline
x

KandA said...

Super card and such great fun xx

Eileen said...

A very different card from you Lorraine, but it really made me smile. Perfect for a new driver. Love it
Eileen x

pinky said...

I love it, reminds me of My Favourite Martian lol.

Whisper said...

What a cool fun image and card, Luv Sam x

Jane said...

Oh this image is perfect for my son! Great card Lorraine.
Hugs
Jane

coops said...

love this lorraine.stunning colours and the image is fantastic :D


xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a fun image and great design - love the mix of papers :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PaperDaisies said...

Fabulous card. Your fun image has been coloured beautifully. Hugs Nina

xxxtglxxx said...

Really cool image and a brilliant fun card :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anonymous said...

Fab!! Amazing colouring too!
xx

mixamatoasties said...

Ha ha! He is fabby!

Susan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...