Wednesday 13 July 2016

LOTV DT Christmas Scenes - Vintage Street

Good Evening Everyone, 
I have another gorgeous new Christmas stamp from Lili of the Valley to share today.
This is 'Christmas Scenes - Vintage Street'.

I've coloured it with promarkers and added lots of glitter. The background paper is an old pad from LOTV called Krafty Christmas. I've used a Die namics fence die and a Tim Holtz lampost. The sentiment is LOTV Set 35 Christmas Handwritten Phrases.

I'd like to enter :-
Simon Says Stamp  - Create a Scene

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

13 comments:

Christine L said...

Love that vintage scene - and you've accented it beautifully with the diecuts!

Hugs
Christine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great image and I love lampposts for some reason, fab card

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby image for a man, this would be so perfect for Alan's dad, am loving the scene you have created too, Luv Sam x

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh so beautiful! Stunning colouring. Just lovely. Hugs, Jayne x

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute Christmas card. I love the vintage car image.

cuilliesocks said...

Wow Lorraine your card is fabulous, beautifully designed and coloured, lovely embellishments to create the scene, Kate x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, a super image and great design - I love the lamp post.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

What a great vintage style image and fabulous colouring Lorraine..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Mischelle said...

LOVE this! Such a beautiful scene you've created!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Nat said...

Just beautiful Lorraine, you have inspired me to start some Christmas cards!
Natx

Sue said...

Hi Lorraine, this is gorgeous. I love your colouring it looks so beautiful and this card is exquisite - I love the snowy effect and the added die cuts.
Sue...xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous card... Love the image... Loving the new stamps
Hugs Sylvie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...