Monday 29 August 2016

DSB Sketchy Penguins

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a gorgeous new Christmas image from DigiStamp Boutique to share today. This is the ever so cute...
I've coloured them with promarkers and the paper is from Bo Bunny. I've added a snowflake from Marianne creatables. The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley.
                                                    

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts  - Use a Sentiment
I Love Promarkers - Use a Diecut

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous, love the image and colours

brenda said...

Such cute Penguins Lorraine. This bit is c&p just to say my comments may be short and sweet lately but be assured I have taken in every piece of your post.

B x

Wendy L said...

Your image is so sweet, and match papers perfectly, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KandA said...

What an adorable image and such a fabulous card xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a cute card Lorraine and great colouring

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine. I adore the colour palette you have chosen.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Chrissy said...

They are so adorable Lorraine..fabulous colouring,I love your card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Lorraine, an adorable image and lovely blues.
Pauline
x

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh my gosh, these 2 are adorable! I love your coloring Lorraine...and everything matches perfectly! :)

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

Christine L said...

I love penguins so this card really appeals to me!! Like always, your design is fabulous and your colour just perfect!

Hugs
Christine x

Lesley Buckle said...

Hi Lorraine

This card is so cute - I have purchased the digi stamp, please can I ask what colour primaries you used and have you cut the stamp out?

Thank you

Lesley Buckle

Lorraine said...

Lesley,
I have used Black and the cool grey range of promarkers for the penguins and cool aqua, duck egg and turquoise for their hats. I used a spellbinders floral frame die to frame the image.
Lorraine

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Clare Jones said...

Another stunner
Love your choice of image & the colouring is perfect
Thank you for joining us at I love promarkers
Clare x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...