Thursday 22 September 2016

Lili of the Valley DT - Country Church

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share today using one of the new digi images from Lili of the Valley. This is ...

I've coloured it with promarkers and used backing papers from First Edition - Fallen Leaves. I've used a Die namics fence die, Marianne Creatables tree die, MB puffy clouds, Lawn Fawn stitched sun and an X-cut punch for the flowers.
The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley - Set 25 Handwritten Phrases.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautifully coloured image gorgeosu card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pat K said...

Great scene on this beautiful card Lorraine. xx

Donna said...

Stunning card Lorraine, love this gorgeous little scene and your fab embellies! :) Donna ♥ x

Kat W said...

I can't keep up with all the gorgeous LOTV images at the moment and this is one I've not used...yet! You have made it look amazing too with your super colouring and the cute details around it to build a little scene :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

brenda said...

Absolutely love this one Lorraine, the image, colours and design.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome little scene you have created Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Lorraine, lovely image and embellishments, makes a pretty country scene, brilliant colouring too, Kate x

Christine L said...

I love how you coloured the image... and I love even more how you created the scene around the image panel!

Christine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, you have created a fabulous scene.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine what a wonderful card and I love the scene you have made and your die cuts are great.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and colouring Lorraine and I love the scene you have created..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...