Thursday 15 September 2016

LOTV DT - James Christmas Tree

Hello Everyone, 
I have another card to share tonight using the absolutely adorable James Bear. He has to be one of my all time favourite Lili of the Valley Characters. This is ....James Christmas Tree

I've coloured him with promarkers and fussy cut him (being very careful not to chop off an arm, leg or head!)
The background paper is from craft creations and I've added a few Dee Dinstictively Die Cut Trees and a Memory Box star.
The sentiment stamp is LOTV Christmas Handwritten Phrases

Don't forget James is now available in digi format...check out the website HERE.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas
Sweet Stamping Christmas - Christmas Die Cuts
Sweet Stampin - Cute and Cuddly

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement. I really appreciate them
Lorraine x

19 comments:

Chrissy said...

Little James is adorable Lorraine..fabulous colouring and I love those die cut trees..gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, such a beautiful design. It's so good to be able to get lots of the LOTV images in digi format now isn't it.
Pauline
x

Deborah said...

Lorraine, absolutely stunning and James is my favourite LOTV images.
Deborah A

Marilyn said...

James is adorable Lorraine and he's always been one of my faves too. Love the colours against the white, it's quite striking.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, super cute! Love the gorgeous CAS design with those fabulous snow heavy trees. So lovely to see James back as digis again. Thanks for dropping your sweet card off at the Sweet Stampin' challenge. I'm so glad you did. Do come by and play again in the next challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

brenda said...

Lovely card and so prettily finished with the trees and star Lorraine.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Lorraine, Beautifully designed and coloured card, love those trees and the adorable James too, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

He really stands out against the snowy background gorgeous card Lorraine

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Lorraine. Love the slight dimension.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pinky said...

Gorgeous! I am loving that tree die, just might have to get it now!

Chris said...

Adorable bear, lovely design...the die cut trees are fabulous!!!
Thanks for joining in over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.
Chris
x

Pat K said...

Adorable! Great design..love the star and all the white. xx

Judith said...

Aw lovely James bear again - he's just so cute on your lovely card x

Christine L said...

Awwww he's such a gorgeous bear, and so perfectly coloured Lorraine! Of course, I'm loving the trees and pale background - just right for a chilly scene!

Christine x

anne said...

So sweet, love the way that James pops with the light background. x

chrissy xx said...

Awwh! Such a sweet scene Lorraine.
I LOve these trees! I think I might get mine out from the cobwebs lol.
Chrissyxx

Jean said...

adorable he is, love the scene you have set. Think I may be off to purchase him.
thanks for joining us over at Penny's challenge this week, hope to see you again.

Jean DT xxx

Kat W said...

James is the best bear ever but I am in awe of you fussy cutting him; I would be terrified to lose a bit - lol! It does add a lovely dimension to your scene though and he looks like he could just jump off the page, especially set against the beautiful white background. I also love that his tree is nearly as big as he is!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with it at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra. Hope to see you again for our October Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...