Monday 12 September 2016

Oreo and Penguins

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a gorgeous new Christmas image from DigiStamp Boutique to share today. This is the ever so cute...
I've coloured them with promarkers and the paper is from a very old docrafts pad. I've used a Marianne Creatables tree die.  I've layered the trees and the image with foam pads. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.
                                                    

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pop's Cards said...

Simply stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x

Christine L said...

Crikey - you're really getting on with your Christmas cards Lorraine.. (putting me to shame!) and here's another fabulous one!! Loving how you fussy cut the little penguins and bear... looks so good against the trees and snowy background.

Christine x

brenda said...

Another super Christmas card Lorraine.

B x

Kat W said...

You've made such a lovely winter scene here for your cute critters to pose in front of...and oh yes, they really are super cute!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Chrissy said...

Such an adorable image Lorraine, fabulous colouring..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

I love Oreo Lorraine so this is definitely going to be added to my collection. A fabulous scene xx

cuilliesocks said...

Too cute Lorraine, love the image and your trees all makes a fabulous scene, Kate x

Pat K said...

Adorable winter scene for these cutie. Great card Lorraine. xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such loveliness.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Lorraine, such a lovely scene.
Pauline
x

chrissy xx said...

What a Wonderful scene this is!
LOve this tree die Lorraine.
Chrissyxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...