Monday 2 January 2017

Under the Bonnet - LOTV DT

Happy New Year Everyone, 
I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. I haven't spent much time at all in my craft room and have hardly been on my blog. I'm hoping to start catching up with everyone over the next few days.

We have a new Lili of the Valley challenge over on Facebook which started yesterday. It's a really easy theme this time...
ANYTHING GOES
(as long as it's LOTV!)

I've used one of the brilliant vintage boy stamps for this card. This is 'Under the Bonnet'.

I've coloured him with promarkers and paper pieced his cap and overalls. The background papers are from my box of scraps. The cog paper is from Craft Creations but I'm not sure about the others!
The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley - Set 26 Simply Sophisticated.

Lili of the Valley - Facebook Challenge...

There are 3 prizes on offer and the winners will be drawn at random from all the entries;
1st - £20 LOTV voucher
2nd - £15 LOTV voucher
3rd - £10 LOTV voucher

To enter, just post your photo in the Facebook event or email it to lucy@liliofthevalley.co.uk
No automatic alt text available.
To be eligible, your card or project will need to fit the theme and feature an LOTV image. 1 Entry per person please. The challenge closes at 7pm UK time on Sunday 15th January.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Sparkles Challenge - Happy Birthday

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

19 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love it, Happy New Year , xxx

brenda said...

Happy New Year to you as well Lorraine and what a super card to start the year.

B x

Doreen said...

Beautiful, love the design and colour.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy new year. What a gorgeous card, love the colour combo and cute image of course

Stamps and Paper said...

Greate make card Lorraine such a lovely image

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the colour of the card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Donna said...

Stunning card Lorraine, love these colours together your colouring is perfect! Happy New Year to you and your family! Donna ♥ x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome colouring and layout Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A great male card! Love it!

I hope you had a really lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for 2017.

Love Jules xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love it Mrs B ! Happy new year jane x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and colouring Lorraine..love your papers and super design..Happy New Year..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Lorraine. This is a really lovely card, super colours xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a super image and lovey colour combination -I love the blues that you've used.
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.
Pauline
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Happy New Year! Lorraine.
Love this image and your beautiful colour combo, just stunning and perfect for those males who love to tinker with their cars.
Lorraine

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New year Lorraine, I love this fantastic make themed card the colours, image and papers are perfect.
hugs
lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, the image is so cute and your colouring is brilliant! love the whole design of this :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Happy New Year! 🍾
Luv
Lols x x x

TRACEY MO said...

His super cute great boy card lovely colouring.
Thanks for hoining us at sparkles monthly challenge

Tracey DT

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours on the sweet image Lorraine.
I've been shopping at LOTV lol...bought quite a few images too.
Happy New Year.
Chrissyxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I utterly LOVE this gorgeous card Lorraine. I know I left a comment on your FB post, but I think it's so nice to have one on your blog too. Love the colour combo on this and the fab cogs background. A gorgeous masculine creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...