Wednesday 22 February 2017

Merry Merry Christmas!

Good evening everyone,
I have a Christmas card to share today. I already have two Christmas fairs booked for November so I need to make sure I have plenty of stock!...and I'm only on card no 3!! a long way to go yet!
I have used a fabulous Penny Black stamp for today's card. This is 'Merry Merry Xmas'.
I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Galeria papieru - Christmas Star. I've used a Die namics fence die, a Marianne tree die and a spellbinders snowflake die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Christmas
Stamping Sensations - Animal Magic
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas
ABC Christmas Challenge - C for Creatures
Passion for Promarkers - Something New (the stamp)
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts  - Anything Christmas

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

24 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Well he looks happy enough waiting for Christmas Lorraine.
But a smile on my face too. I LOve your design.
Chrissyxx

Little K Smith said...

Aawww love this PB stamp, so cute. Fab colouring too hun :)
Kelly.xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous, super cute image.
Wendy xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness that's cute! Now how'd that wee doggy wind up in an igloo?!!! So cute! Love the fab kraft and white combo and the lovely scene you created with the stamp and diecuts. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Ali said...

Such a cute image - getting ahead for christmas!! I like it :-) thanks for playing at Passion for Promarkers xx

brenda said...

A really sweet image for our Animal Magic theme Lorraine, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Wendy L said...

So cute Lorraine, xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is wonderful Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Ann said...

So cute love the image
Ann x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine :-) such a cute image and I love the papers and fence, the whole scene is adorable :-)

Good luck with your fairs! I have always thought I should do one to get rid of my pile of cards but never get around to it ;-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and pretty Lorraine. You are organized book lots of fairs already.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pinky said...

You're way ahead of the game Lorraine lol. I am so loving your Christmas card.Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

cuilliesocks said...

An adorable image Lorraine and a gorgeous card, Kate x

Sarah said...

A lovely card Lorraine, cute stamp xx

Kath said...

A beautiful card - such a sweet PB image. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
Kath x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such an adorable image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

anne said...

So sweet and the papers are gorgeous xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Sally H said...

A fabulous card for our animal Challenge! what a sweet image! Thanks for joining us this month and good luck!

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. I love the image and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. hugs, Denise x
I hope you are well, lovely to 'see' you x x

coops said...

So gorgeous Lorraine.Stunning sweet image and design and your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Adventures in Paperland said...

Such a cute scene, love it! Thanks for sharing your card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Lisa xx

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Judith said...

Hi Lorraine, I love your cute card - gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland hugs Judith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...