Sunday 12 February 2017

Wedding Trio - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I'm here to share another peak at one of the new trio stamps from Lili of the Valley being released at the end of this month. This is one of the images from the 'Wedding Trio'.
I've coloured it with promarkers and added ribbon around each cake tier, and a few liquid pearls in the flowers. I've used a crafts too embossing folder for the background. The sentiment stamp is from Set 26 - Simply Sophisticated

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Allsorts Challenge - Hearts and Flowers
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Clean and Simple

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful CAS card Lorraine, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous wedding card Lorraine and a lovely CAS card

Anne

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning Lorraine, love the accent of colour with the white and so clever with the ribbon placement too! :) x♥xDonnax♥x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Lorraine, lovely wedding card, and coloured and designed beautifully, Kate x

coops said...

Simply stunning Lorraine.Gorgeous pretty image and colours and I love the ribbon you have added to the cake ;D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Lorraine..love the ribbon trim..

luv CHRISSYxx

Rene said...

Fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Sarah said...

This is such a lovely CAS Wedding card Lorraine. Your fussy cutting is perfect xx

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card at Allsorts 'HEARTS AND/ OR FLOWERS' challenge, good luck in the draw. ♥
[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

brenda said...

An adorable creation for our Hearts and Flowers theme, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Wendy Fraser said...

Simply stunning, great design and oh so pretty. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...