Monday 27 March 2017

A Bouquet for Mum

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share today using one of this months new releases from DigiStamp Boutique. This is ....
I coloured it with promarkers and added a few liquid pearls to the centre of the flowers. I've used a Poppy stamps butterfly die and a Spellbinders decorative grand circle die. The pearls and ribbon are from my stash.

                                                    


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - More than one die
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Spring Fever

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Perfect Mother's Day card Lorraine gorgeous colours

Anne

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Lorraine.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So sweet and delicate

Kelly Lloyd said...

Very pretty spring feel card
Xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

nnalorac said...

Such a pretty card for Mothers Day, Loraine, love the image and the double bow. Must have another go at making one of them, a bit of a disaster if I remember rightly lol! Much appreciate your visit after being awol for so long xx

Christine L said...

A beautiful floral creation Lorraine.. love it!

Christine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous colours and colouring of the image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Beauuuuuuriful Lorraine! Love it.....thank you so much!....and I hope you were spoilt rotten yesterday...Sally-Ann xx

chrissy xx said...

One of those images for any occasion.
I LOve your pretty colours Lorraine. GOReous bow too!
Chrissyxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

coops said...

So gorgeous Lorraine.Beautiful image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

KandA said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. Love the soft papers and fabulous bouquet xx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Gayatri said...

Very pretty card. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...