Monday 29 May 2017

BBQ Alf - Digi Stamp Boutique DT

Hello Everyone, 
I hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday Monday. It's very grey and damp here and not too much rain but today's cricket match was cancelled so I had chance to make a little card using one of the fabulous older images from DigiStamp Boutique. This is from the ....
I coloured him with promarkers, and the background papers are from Craft Creations and Echo Park. I've used a Die namics fence die, A Memory Box puffy cloud die, a Lawn Fawn sun die and an X cut punch for the little flowers.  

                                                    



Don't forget you can enter any of your creations using a Digi Stamp Boutique image into the monthly competition. The prize is a fabulous £15 voucher for the Digi Stamp Boutique Website.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Passion for Promarkers - Make it Manly
A Gem of a Challenge - For the Boys/Men

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

19 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow loving this card and with all the warm weather we have had here in the uk perfect. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great card Lorraine.
Sue x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Lorraine ...same weather here in Somerset with the odd shower

Anne

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great card Lorraine, perfect for those male birthdays. I expect there's been a lot of BBQing going on in the past week with such lovely weather we've had. It's a bit overcast here today after a storm in the night but the rain has held off so far.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, a great image and fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coops said...

So stunning Lorraine.I love your distressing and colouring and Alf is fabulous.
Thanks for joining in my manly theme this week at PFP :D

Marlene Atkinson said...

A super Male card, love the colours and design. Marlene

Elaine Stark said...

Love this image, just love a barbie. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,great image,love the fab design.xxx

Marilyn said...

Perfect guy card and I love the image. Clever way you used the sun and fence dies too.

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant fun card Lorraine, love Alf, it's a great scene, Kate x

Ella's Design said...

Fab male card, Lorraine! Great colouring of Alf and I love your die cut details...and clouds...I have a bit of a 'thing' for clouds!?! Hugs, Lisa x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Lorraine. I went to a BBQ this afternoon at the Salvation Army. Looks like our minister needs lessons from Alf.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous, love Alf.
Wendy xx

Elise said...

Oh Lorraine! This is so FABULOUS!!! And I loooove how you did the background scene .. you're so clever! Hope you're doing well! :)

Big hugs,
Elise

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fab design and super colouring , a fun card. jane x

Christine L said...

You really rock cards using Alf..... you colour him so well!! I love this fab little scene.. and could just eat that sausage myself!! I think there's been a few bbq's out in our local area this week, I keep on getting a waft of deliciousness coming into the garden!

Christine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card as always Lorraine
Love this image and your Colouring and layout are perfect
Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...