Monday 10 July 2017

Abi - Digi Stamp Boutique

Hello Everyone, 
Thank you for all your get well wishes and your support (last post!) I'm starting to feel a bit better, and have attempted a little colouring. I won't say this was a quick one as it actually took me ages, as I kept breaking off for a rest!!
So here it is, using the very sweet Abi from DigiStamp Boutique. This is just one of the images from the set........
I coloured her with promarkers, and the background paper is from Craft Creations. The sentiment is computer generated and I've used an X-cut punch for the little flowers.

                                                    



Don't forget you can enter any of your creations using a Digi Stamp Boutique image into the monthly competition. The prize is a fabulous £15 voucher for the Digi Stamp Boutique Website.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp  - Summer Sunshine

I promise to catch up with all your blogs very soon, I'm limiting my time on the computer as it makes my eyes quite sore at the minute. 
Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

20 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Lorraine pleased to hear you are starting to feel better..your card is adorable

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Lorraine, good to hear you are feeling a little stronger.
Your card is lovely, sweet image and design. Take care and take it easy, Kate x

Wendy L said...

So sweet, xxx

KandA said...

Hi Lorraine, glad to hear you're slowly on the mend and up to a bit of crafting. Love your card with the sweet image and super scene you've made. Take care xx

Christine Harrop said...

Cute card Lorraine. I have been MIA myself so just popped back to look at your last post. Hope you will soon be well again. Christine x

brenda said...

Nice to see you got this sweeties coloured Lorraine even if it did take you time, real intensity of colours as well.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Lorraine. Glad you are a tad better. Try not too do things too quickly before you are completely better otherwise you make yourself worse.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and great design.xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Happy you are improving slowly... that's brilliant news...
fabulous card...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine..what a little cutie, love your scene..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely to see you and with a super cute card too. Lovely little scene

cotnob said...

This is pretty Lorraine, such a sweet image.
I'm glad to hear that you are starting to feel better, I hope you are soon back to normal.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Glad to hear that you are recuperating Lorraine. This is such a lovely card xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

coops said...

So stunning Lorraine.I love the sweet image and your design is fabulous :D

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Glad to hear you are improving Lorraine and lovely to see you crafting again.
Lorraine

Tracy Freeman said...

Oh my this is so sweet ! gorgeous colouring.
Glad to hear you are doing better.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

pinky said...

So glad you are beginning to pick up again Lorraine. Your card is just adorable. Loving the little addition of the clouds.

Christine L said...

So glad to see you back with a make.... and it's a fabulous creation to come back with! You do right to keep having a little rest, take it slowly, slowly! Hope you're back to 100% soon!

Christine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...