Friday 14 July 2017

Christmas Robins - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have another one of the gorgeous new Christmas images due to be released by Lili of the Valley at the end of this month. This is...Christmas Robins.


I've coloured them with promarkers and added lots of glitter. The background papers are from Lili of the Valley - Krafty Christmas and First Edition.
I've used a Marianne Creatables tree die, a die namics fence die and a spellbinders snowflake. The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Another lovely Christmas card Lorraine these really are gorgeous images

Anne

Wendy L said...

Lovely card, I will have to get my Christmas stuff out and get started, xxx

Christine L said...

So gorgeous Lorraine... you've created a fabulous scene as always with your wonderful cards. We've had a robin coming to eat at our bird table all summer.. it's getting fatter by the minute! Come Christmas, it won't be able to take off! LOL!

Christine x

Sarah said...

Must snap this stamp up when it's released Lorraine!! Lovely card xx

Chrissy said...

So GORgeous Lorraine..a FABulous Christmas card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, such a sweet Robin and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A stunning Christmas card Lorraine, I am sorry I haven't been in touch before, but I have been poorly as well, bad Fairy getting me back, sorry to hear you have been in hospital, hope you are feeling a lot better, I am sorry I haven't been in touch before, but I have been poorly as well, bad Fairy getting me back. I am also sending my sincere apologies, it won't happen again. Marlene

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, adorable image, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

Unknown said...

I know I already commented on facebook but I couldn't resist another look at this gorgeous image ;) Robins are my favourite xmas image and this one is so sweet.
Hugs, Kaz xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and beautiful Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

we all love the robins (except I'm scared of them too , well all birds ) this festive card is gorgeous in every way . jane x

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! I love the red bits which really make this 'pop'. Beautiful bow too!

KandA said...

Love your christmas cards with the new LOTV stamps xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...