Monday 24 July 2017

For Someone Special - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's release day over at Lili of the Valley . 15 gorgeous new Christmas stamps, including this fabulous santa. This is...For Someone Special.


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from First Edition - Christmas wishes. I've used a Marianne Creatables tree die, a Die namics fence and a Spellbinders snowflake die. The sentiment tag stamp is also from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

11 comments:

Christine L said...

Another fabulous Santa... and another wonderful card - I'm really loving this new release!

Christine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeosu card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I am loving these new images!! I can see I'll need one of everything!! LOL. Truly gorgeous creation, with all the right Christmassy elements. Love that sweet robin, too cute. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous Christmas card Lorraine

Anne

Sarah said...

I really love this Father Christmas (some of them are a bit sinister!!) I think I need him in my collection...who am I kidding...I need them all !! xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, a super image and lots of great details - this is a fabulous new collection.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Lorraine such a cute image - can't believe l have not bought any LOTV's for ages - must rectify that. Hope you are keeping well and enjoying the summer hols x Susan x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another adorable creation Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful Santa, your card is fabulous, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Heather said...

This is adorable and oh, so beautiful!! Such a super cute image and I love all your distressed edges and that yummy bow! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

CraftyNatalie said...

Loving all of your father Christmas creations. Thanks again for joining us at creative inspirations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...