Saturday 3 February 2018

Flutter Bye at PBSC

Good Morning Everyone,
It's the first Saturday of February and time for a brand new challenge over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. Our theme this month is....
Anything Goes
(Optional : to use scraps)

I've used one of my favourite Penny Black stamps for today's card. This is 'Flutter Bye'.



The papers are from my scrap box. The stripy paper is from Craft Creations but I have no idea where the flowery paper is from! I've used a Die namics flower die and a sentiment tag from Lili of the Valley. 

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Cute card Thursday - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x
                                              

20 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Aaaww, this is adorable! Such a pretty card and adorable choice of image xx

Wendy L said...

Love using my scraps, great card, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card and he is so cute Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,fab image and love the design.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

such pretty papers, so soft and gorgeous and love the colouring on your hedgie
hugs Kate xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome colouring Lorraine & very pretty layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just delightful Lorraine, beautifully designed card, Kate x

pinky said...

So so cute Lorraine. I have unearthed a lot of pennyblack stamps when moving to my new craft room so much try and join in this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Lorraine..love the flower and it's center and the Hedgie is so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

So sweet, I love the soft colours.
Anja x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Lorraine.
Sue x

Sarah said...

This pretty card reminds me of summer days Lorraine...if only!! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Lorraine I love the wonderful freshness of the colours and the awesome, iconic PB stamp, superb creation
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a cute image and lovely soft colours - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love a PB hedgie and your delicate colours are so pretty

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the pretty papers and the layered flower :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Helen said...

This is so pretty!
Helen x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, I utterly ADORE this Lorraine! That sweet image, so perfectly coloured and your gorgeous papers. Scraps?!! Stunning use of them. Beautiful creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

My Paper Epiphany said...

I think I might need that stamp now!! Your card is gorgeous and the paper is divine too!

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...